The Fourth of July may be over, but the fun never ends in the Chicago area! Whether you’re looking for family-friendly events, or adults-only date nights, Harty Realty Group has put together options for everyone this month. Get out and enjoy all that the Chicago area has to offer! If you recently relocated to the area, attending local events is a great way to meet others in your community.
- The Taste of Chicago takes place July 5-9 this year and features 40 restaurant booths, food trucks, beverages and free concerts if you sit on the lawn in Grant Park. This makes for a great outing for the family, as Kids Eat Chicago takes place within the Taste and includes bouncy houses, entertainment and more just for kids!
- Head to Promenade of Art in Arlington Heights on July 10 and 11. From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, there will be more than 110 artists showcasing and selling original artwork! Browse among paintings, photography, ceramics and more to find new home décor for your Chicago area home.
- Catch free outdoor music at Sounds of Summer in Arlington Heights! This free summer concert series runs all summer long. Upcoming concerts take place July 8 and 9, and July 15 and 16 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. each night. There are numerous free outdoor movies in the Chicago area too this month. Check out the free movies coming to Millennium Park, starting July 11!
- Find a babysitter and purchase tickets to Uncork Barrington on July 7. This event includes 20 samples of wine and appetizers in downtown Barrington. Live music will play as you sip delicious wines. A large portion of the proceeds go to local nonprofit organizations. This is a 21 and up event.
- If beer is more your style, purchase tickets to the 14th Annual Barrington Brew Fest on July 8! Nearly 50 brewers will be there showcasing more than 90 different brews. Enjoy sipping on the refreshments from 3 to 7 p.m. in downtown Barrington. This is a 21 and up event.
- Head to Lincoln Park Zoo for an Adults Night Out! These take place July 6 and Aug. 10 this summer. After the gates close, from 6:30 to 10 p.m., you can enjoy unique animal chats, educational entertainment, cash bars throughout the zoo, and no kids or crowds. Tickets cost $15 ahead of time or $20 at the door. This is for ages 18 and up.
Enjoy your summer in the Chicago area! When ready to purchase a home in the Chicago area real estate market, give Harty Realty Group a call. We’re Exclusive Buyer Agents, meaning we solely help buyers find the home that best suits their needs. Whether that home is in the city of Chicago, the Northwest Suburbs or the North Shore, we’re here to help you seal the deal.
For a better buying experience, connect with us!